- Pelco by Schneider Electric Takes Industry-Leading Esprit Series Positioning System into the World of HD
- Pelco by Schneider Electric and Avaya Team Up to Deliver High-Performance IP Video Surveillance Solutions
- Kim Loy Named Vice President of Marketing, Pelco Video Line of Business
- Schneider Electric Expands IP Offering to Support Uninterrupted Security Monitoring and Advanced Video Analytics
- Pelco by Schneider Electric Updates Lenel NVR Factory Certification
Smart Building Solutions… Made Simple
Today’s facility management systems have become complex and diversified from precise temperature and humidity control for worker comfort and process control, to providing security authorized access control for time and attendance, alarm monitoring and fire and smoke detection.
Our backward compatible systems offer an integrated approach which allows our team of highly trained system integrators to design specific controls to meet the needs of every client. Versatile systems can be architecturally configured to communicate over different networks from LAN to BACnet and you can access your system from any PC on the network.